LOCK CHANGE JANUARY 26th
Kent ,Roger, and Steve will be at Leggs Lake on Saturday January 26 and Sunday the 27th from 10 am to 2 pm to sell the new keys for the locks.
Please make sure you have your current 2019 NAMBA card with you or NO key.
We have decided this year we will be lowering the price of the keys to $20.00. With that being said, if we have some unforeseen expenses this next year we might have go back to the $35.00. Please bring correct amount with you.
If by chance you can’t be there those days, you will have to call Steve Lopez @562-631-8598 or Roger Pane @714-366-3358 to make arrangements with them to get a key.
2019 NAMBA Renewals are now available at www.NAMBA.com , or click the link below.
The Park has required that all users of the lake be NAMBA members and must join the club and purchase a key.
Send some of your pictures in for the Gallery
LEGG LAKE RULES
*All users of the Lake must be NAMBA members and are now required by the park to have purchased a key.
1. Park closures will be posted on this website www.Legglakemodelboatclub.com. We will try to keep you informed. It is your responsibility to check. **
2. Equipment “UNLOADING,” not parking, is permitted inside the gate. After dropping off equipment you must move your vehicle outside the gate. This is a park request.
a. The only time that parking is allowed inside, is during a District Race or a Club Race where a permit has been pulled for the event, or special park permission.
3. Handicapped parking inside the gate is available with “State Tag” or plates ONLY.
4. No drinking or smoking is allowed in the park.
5. We are all responsible for “Self-Policing” i.e... spectators and non NAMBA members. Please be polite with your directions.
6. If you’re the last to leave, please make sure all equipment is clean, put away and locked up. And our area clean and litter free.
7. Please don’t leave personal things in lock up area as it is crowded enough in there already.
a. Only things left in the lock up area should be brooms, water hoses, and general things for cleanup.
8. Due to Safety and Liability problems, there will be no electricity available at the receptacles, unless there is a “Permit” pulled from the park office.
9. Lastly, if you are the last “key” member to leave the facility, you must lock up the equipment and all gates. Non-key members are not allowed to stay. Violators will lose their key privileges.
I agree to comply with all the rules listed. And failure to do so will be grounds for removal from the club, and the R/C area of the park. Any private use of the facility must be approved by the Legg Lake Committee.
We Love the Park, Let’s Help Keep It �