"Legg Lake Fun Day #2" was on Sunday, APRIL 14, 2019
Thanks for those that attended, it was a beautiful day at the park.
Congrats to our winners!
1st Tom Cinquegrani, 2nd Don Maher, 3rd Richard Sekigawa
1st Don Maher, 2nd Henry Velasco, 3rd Richard Sekigawa
Paul Renna, Alex Gruell
Howard Welch, Don Maher
Mike Graves, Howard Welch
Next Event is JULY 21, 2019 Come out have some fun, maybe well have lunch?
ENTRIES ARE CURRENTLY OPEN
The Park has required that all users of the lake be NAMBA members and must join the club and purchase a key.
Send some of your pictures in for the Gallery
LEGG LAKE RULES
*All users of the Lake must be NAMBA members and are now required by the park to have purchased a key.
1. Park closures will be posted on this website www.Legglakemodelboatclub.com. We will try to keep you informed. It is your responsibility to check. **
2. Equipment “UNLOADING,” not parking, is permitted inside the gate. After dropping off equipment you must move your vehicle outside the gate. This is a park request.
a. The only time that parking is allowed inside, is during a District Race or a Club Race where a permit has been pulled for the event, or special park permission.
3. Handicapped parking inside the gate is available with “State Tag” or plates ONLY.
4. No drinking or smoking is allowed in the park.
5. We are all responsible for “Self-Policing” i.e... spectators and non NAMBA members. Please be polite with your directions.
6. If you’re the last to leave, please make sure all equipment is clean, put away and locked up. And our area clean and litter free.
7. Please don’t leave personal things in lock up area as it is crowded enough in there already.
a. Only things left in the lock up area should be brooms, water hoses, and general things for cleanup.
8. Due to Safety and Liability problems, there will be no electricity available at the receptacles, unless there is a “Permit” pulled from the park office.
9. Lastly, if you are the last “key” member to leave the facility, you must lock up the equipment and all gates. Non-key members are not allowed to stay. Violators will lose their key privileges.
I agree to comply with all the rules listed. And failure to do so will be grounds for removal from the club, and the R/C area of the park. Any private use of the facility must be approved by the Legg Lake Committee.
We Love the Park, Let’s Help Keep It �